Thursday, October 16, 2008

waves waves waves ep

So i am about to release my first ep album. And as official as that sounds it should be a pretty humble release. But all humility aside i'm very excited about putting these songs on a cd and letting you guys hear it. I'm calling it waves waves waves. It was a title i came up with in highschool during the ebb and flow of post-pubescent semesters and figuring out what becoming a man was. I love God but i felt/feel like my zeal comes in waves. I'm passionate and then get inside crests and troughs of instant self gratification. All that to say this is a peak into the past few years for me, although it will only be three or so songs. So i guess this is kinda the Bar-Mitzva of myself. A little rites of passage if you will. It will be here soon. Check out one of the tracks on my new myspace music page.

Love you guys.- Mark Apel

1 comment:

Nicole Michelle said...

Mark, i love the song... and I had a dream we were dating...not really.